Tuesday, April 12, 2011

News Story

This article is about the town of Whitby is going to contribute $1 Million into a new Culinary facility at Durham College. The reason why I chose this article is because I am going to Durham College next year and at one point, I wanted to pursue a culinary career, so it is something that I can relate to. Anything that benefits the students is okay with me.


In the article, it was stated that about 300-400 students leave to go to study culinary so now, nearly 1000 local students won’t have to travel far from home to study. The whole project will entail a $12 million, 30,000 square foot building for hospitality, tourism and food programsThe construction of the new building is expected to begin in May and wrap up by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment